Looking for Accountant Job Description? Do you have experience working with numbers and keeping financial records? Are you detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines? If so, a career in accounting may be the perfect fit for you!
Accountants are responsible for a wide range of financial tasks, including preparing financial statements, maintaining records of transactions, and assisting in auditing. They must be able to use a variety of software programs to complete their work, as well as have strong math skills. In addition, accountants must be able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career in accounting, be sure to check out job descriptions to get a better idea of the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills needed for the role. With the right education and training, you can start your new career path today!
Accountant Job Description
We are a market leader in qualitative data analysis SaaS. we are a global 150 employee organization and being utilized by 90% of the organizations within their target market. we boast a lot of inbound business and are actively looking to hire four business development reps. This is a 100% remote based opportunity with a highly competitive salary.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the internal team
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they’re realizing the full potential of our software
- Build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans
- Lead cross-functional improvement initiatives and projects
-Represent voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
-Partner Product team on cross-sell and upsell opportunities
The Successful Applicant will have:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success or account management working with accounts of various sizes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative adaptability
- Prior experience strategy consulting preferred but not required
- Strong customer presentation skills ability establish credibility senior leadership
- Competitive salary equity packages
- 401k + match Comprehensive health coverage (medical dental vision)
- Online mental health therapy wellness priority!
- Unlimited PTO from day one paid leave for all new parents
- A WFH stipend monthly wellness allowance amazing merchandise.
SaaS Accountant Job Description
An exciting startup in the SaaS space that is shaking up their industry. We are a high-growth company with big plans to continue expanding their reach and impact globally. We are looking for an amazing accountant to join their team and help them scale!
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards
- Monitor compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and company procedures
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconcile bank statements by comparing transactions with general ledger
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts
- Analyze revenue and expenditures for budget preparation purposes; recommending actions as necessary based on findings from analysis of variances from budgeted amounts against actual amounts incurred in order to control spending within the organisation
- Maintain fixed asset register by recording additions, disposals, depreciation, amortisation
The Successful Applicant:
- BS/MS degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CFA preferred but not required
- 3+ years of experience working in accounting/finance role
- Experience with US GAAP & IFRS reporting standards
- This role offers a competitive salary + bonus + equity compensation package along with full benefits (medical/dental/vision).
- The company is headquartered in [city], but this role can be done remotely from anywhere in the US.
Accounting clerk job description
Do you want to work for a company that is making a difference in the world? A company that is growing rapidly and offers great career advancement potential? If so, read on!
We are a leading provider of sustainable energy solutions. We design, develop, finance, operate, and manage solar and wind power plants. Our mission is to accelerate the transition to clean energy by providing affordable and reliable renewable energy solutions.
The accounting clerk will be responsible for assisting with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable tasks. This position will report to the Controller and work closely with other members of the accounting team.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Processing invoices in accounts payable software including coding expenses to the correct cost center
- Reconciling vendor statements
- Processing customer payments in accounts receivable software
- Generating monthly invoices for customers
- Assisting with month end close procedures including preparing journal entries and reconciling account balances
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 1+ years of experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal –
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel –
- Experience with an ERP system (Preferably SAP Business One) –
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team –
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field preferred but not required
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Full benefits package including 401k match & health/dental/vision insurance
- 3 weeks vacation + 10 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
Location: United States Remote working available
Accounting manager job description
This company is a leading provider of accounting software for small businesses. We are looking for an experienced accountant to manage their team and provide support to their clients. This is a great opportunity for an accountant with experience in managing a team and providing customer service
- The Accounting Manager will be responsible for managing the accounting team and providing support to clients.
- The Accounting Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations of the accounting department and ensure that all deadlines are met.
- The Accounting Manager will provide training and development opportunities for employees.
- The Accounting Manager will maintain relationships with clients and resolve any issues that may arise.
- The Accounting Manager will prepare financial reports and analysis for management.
- The Accounting Manager will participate in special projects as needed.
The Successful Applicant: –
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in accounting
- 3+ years of experience in management
- Experience in QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented
Offer Details: –
- Salary based on experience
- 401k matching program
- Health insurance benefits
Staff accountant job description
We are a leading provider of accounting and bookkeeping services for small businesses. We are headquartered in the heart of downtown Boston, MA and they have been in business for over 10 years. So, We pride themselves on providing high quality services at an affordable price, and We have a team of experienced and certified public accountants who are passionate about helping small businesses succeed.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for preparing financial statements, overseeing the accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, managing payroll, and performing other general accounting duties as needed. This position will report directly to the Controller.
- Prepare monthly financial statements including balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement
- Oversee Accounts Receivable function and ensure that invoices are sent out in a timely manner
- Manage Accounts Payable function and ensure that vendor bills are paid in a timely manner
- Handle payroll for all employees
- Perform other general accounting tasks as needed such as journal entries, bank reconciliations, etc.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 3+ years of experience working in an accounting role
- CPA or MBA preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Generous benefits package including health insurance, 401k match, etc
- Opportunity to work with a growing company with great upward mobility potential
We hope this blog post was helpful in giving you a better understanding of the accountant job description and what to expect when applying for the role. If you are interested in finding templates to help you write your resume or cover letter, we have provided links to some great resources below. And finally, don’t forget to check out our job board where you can find current openings that may be a good fit for you. Thanks for reading!