Looking for an assistant supervisor job description, look no further! Ever wonder what it would be like to have the keys to managing a team? Becoming an assistant supervisor is the perfect way to gain experience in supervisory tasks and grow into management roles within your organization. Let’s take a closer look at what this position entails. This post outlines the responsibilities and qualifications you’ll need.
Responsibilities & Duties
The responsibilities of an assistant supervisor are varied and depend on the company, but usually include overseeing staff activity and making sure production quotas are met. You will also be responsible for administering disciplinary action when needed, and providing feedback to employees so they can reach peak performance potential. Additionally, you may need to complete paperwork relating to staffing, payroll, training initiatives, and scheduling.
Requirements & Qualifications
The requirements for becoming an assistant supervisor vary depending on the organization; however, typically employers looking for these positions require candidates to have some experience in leadership or management roles as well as education in business administration or related fields.
In addition, having strong communication skills is key since you will be interacting with both customers and staff on a regular basis. It is also important that you stay up-to-date on industry trends and regulations so that you can ensure compliance from your team members.
The salary range for an assistant supervisor varies greatly depending on location, employer size, and experience level. However, according to Glassdoor data from 2020, the average salary for this position was $41K per year with a reported range between $30K – $57K per year.
Assistant Supervisor Job Description
We are a market leader in providing top quality software solutions to businesses of all sizes. We are a global organization with over 10,000 employees and are utilized by 90% of the organizations within their target market. And We boast a lot of inbound business and are actively looking to hire an Assistant Supervisor for our team. This is a remote-based opportunity with a highly competitive salary.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the internal team
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they’re realizing the full potential of our software
- Build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans
- Lead cross-functional improvement initiatives and projects
- Represent voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Partner Product team on cross=sell and upsell opportunities
The Successful Applicant will have:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success or account management working with accounts of various sizes
- Excellent written communication skills
- High energy
- Positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Prior experience in strategy consulting preferred but not required
- Strong customer presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with leadership
- BA or BS degree from an accredited university
- Competitive salary + equity packages
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical/dental/vision)
- Unlimited PTO from day one + paid leave for new parents
- WFH stipend + monthly wellness allowance + amazing merchandise
Assistant Production Supervisor Job Description
We are a leading name in the FMCG industry. We are known for their innovative products and cutting-edge manufacturing processes. Looking for an Assistant Production Supervisor to join Our team.
The Assistant Production Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting the Production Supervisor in overseeing the production process
- Ensuring that all safety and quality standards are met
- Monitoring inventory levels and ordering supplies as needed
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure smooth operation of the production line
- Training and supervising production staff
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise
The Successful Applicant:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
Medical Assistant Supervisor Job Description
We are a market leader in the medical field. Now looking for a Medical Assistant Supervisor to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to advance our career in the medical field.
- The Medical Assistant Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the medical assistants and ensuring that they are providing quality care to the patients.
- The Medical Assistant Supervisor will also be responsible for training new medical assistants and maintaining records of patient care.
- The Medical Assistant Supervisor will also be responsible for scheduling appointments and coordinating with other departments within the hospital.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have experience working as a medical assistant and have supervisory experience.
- The ideal candidate for this position will also have excellent communication skills and be able to work well under pressure.
The Successful Applicant:
- Must have experience working as a medical assistant
- Must have supervisory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- 401k matching
Assistant Kitchen Supervisor Job Description
We are a market leader in the foodservice industry, providing quality products and services to businesses and households alike. We are currently seeking an Assistant Kitchen Supervisor to join their team.
The Assistant Kitchen Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the Kitchen Manager in Supervising the day-to-day operations of the kitchen staff. He/she will ensure that all food is prepared and cooked to company standards, as well as oversee stock levels and hygiene procedures. Other duties will include training new staff members, scheduling shifts and ordering supplies. The successful candidate must have previous experience working in a supervisory role within a busy kitchen environment.
The Successful Applicant:
- Must have previous experience working in a supervisory role within a busy kitchen environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Strong leadership qualities
- A positive attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader in the foodservice industry. Salary will be negotiable depending on experience.
An assistant supervisor job is an excellent way to gain valuable supervisory experience while taking ownership of projects from start-to-finish. If you have prior experience in leadership roles or education in business administration or related fields then applying for these types of jobs could be a great step towards growth within your organization or even launching your own career path within the industry! With salaries ranging anywhere between $30K – $57K per year there’s no better time than now to make your mark as an assistant supervisor!