As a Channel Marketing Manager, you play a crucial role in the success of a company’s marketing strategy. Your job is to develop and execute plans to increase brand awareness and sales through various channels, such as online marketplaces, retail stores, and distributors. This blog contains Channel Marketing Manager Job Description templates which are ready to use.
You will work closely with the sales team and other marketing professionals to identify target audiences and create campaigns that effectively reach them. Strong communication and project management skills are essential in this role, as you will be responsible for managing relationships with channel partners and ensuring that all marketing initiatives align with the overall business goals. Overall, a Channel Marketing Manager plays a vital role in driving revenue and growing a brand’s presence in the market.
What Channel Marketing Manager Do?
The specific responsibilities of a channel marketing manager vary from company to company, but there are some common duties and tasks associated with the role. These include:
- Developing and executing marketing plans and programs in support of the company’s overall marketing strategy
- Working closely with channel partners to ensure that they are adequately supported and that their needs are being met
- Managing budgets and ensuring that expenditures are within budget guidelines
- overseeing the development and implementation of channel-specific marketing initiatives
- Monitoring competitor activity and trends in the marketplace
- measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns
Roles & Duties Of a Channel Marketing Manager:
A channel marketing manager typically reports to the director of marketing or the vice president of marketing. In larger companies, there may be several channel marketing managers, each responsible for a different product or group of products.
The role of a channel marketing manager is both strategic and tactical. As such, the channel marketing manager must be able to think creatively to develop new programs and campaigns, but also be able to execute those initiatives flawlessly.
Channel Marketing Manager Job Description
We are a market leader in qualitative data analysis. As we are a global 150 employee organization and being utilized by 90% of the organizations within our target market. We boast a lot of inbound business and are actively looking to hire four business development reps.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the internal team
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they’re realizing the full potential of our software
- Build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans
- Lead cross-functional improvement initiatives and projects – Represent voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Partner Product team on cross-sell and upsell opportunities
The Successful Applicant:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success or account management working with accounts of various size
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills High energy and positive attitud
- Ability to take initiative and adapt Prior experience in strategy consulting preferred.
- Strong customer facing presentation skills with ability to establish credibility with senior leadership
- BA or BS degree
- Competitive salary equity packages Comprehensive health coverage medical dental vision
- Online mental health therapy we make wellness priority
- Unlimited PTO from day one paid leave for all new parents
- A WFH stipend monthly wellness allowance amazing merchandise
Multi channel marketing manager job description
We are a leading global provider of information and analytics for the real estate industry. We help our customers make better informed decisions by providing data, analysis, and insights on all aspects of the real estate market.
- The Multi Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, and conversions across multiple channels including email, paid media, organic social, and events.
- You will work closely with the product team to develop messaging and positioning for new products and features.
- You will also partner with the sales team to create demand generation campaigns that support pipeline growth objectives.
- In this role, you will manage a small team of marketing coordinators and specialists.
- This role reports to the Director of Marketing.
The Successful Applicant:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing with a focus on demand generation
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills with experience using data to inform decision making
- Salary DOE + bonus + benefits
Channel marketing coordinator job description
We are a top-tier, international law firm with a strong presence in the US. Our firm has over 1,000 lawyers across 20 offices worldwide and offers a full range of legal services to Fortune 500 companies, major financial institutions, and governmental entities.
Our firm is seeking a Channel Marketing Coordinator to join its New York City office.
The Channel Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for executing and managing digital marketing campaigns and initiatives across the Firm’s website, social media channels, and email platforms.
The role will work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing and Communications to develop and implement campaigns that drive awareness of the Firm’s brand and thought leadership content among target audiences. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating, proofreading, editing, and scheduling content for distribution across digital channels
- Conducting keyword research to identify opportunities for optimizing site content
- Analyzing web traffic data to inform campaign optimization efforts
- Assisting with the development of new website pages using WordPress
- Managing social media paid advertising campaigns
- Generating monthly reports on digital marketing KPIs
The Successful Applicant:
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience working in digital marketing or a related field.
- They must be highly organized with excellent attention to detail and proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong writing skills are essential as well as proficiency in Google Analytics and WordPress CMS.
- Experience working in a professional services environment is preferred but not required.
- Finally, the candidate should be proactive, resourceful, adaptable, analytical, creative thinker who is able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- This is a full-time role based in our client’s NYC office (currently remote due to COVID).
- Salary will be commensurate with experience + bonus potential + comprehensive benefits package including 401k match.
Channel Marketing Manager Job Description sample
We are an industry leader in the development and manufacturing of medical devices. We are looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join our team. The Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing plans that drive sales of the company’s products through their network of distributors.
This role will work closely with the Sales, Product Management, and R&D teams to develop programs that support the company’s growth objectives.
- Develop and execute annual marketing plans that support the company’s growth objectives
- Work closely with Sales, Product Management, and R&D to develop programs that drive sales through the distributor network
- Manage budgets and ROI for all marketing initiatives
- Monitor competitor activity and keep abreast of industry trends
- Plan and attend trade shows, conferences, and other events as needed
- Prepare reports on marketing activities and results for senior management review
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in channel marketing or related field required; experience in medical device or other regulated industry preferred but not required
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing programs that have driven sales growth through a distribution network
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience along with a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, PTO/holiday pay, etc.
In conclusion, being a Channel Marketing Manager requires a combination of strategic thinking, strong communication skills, and project management expertise. As a Channel Marketing Manager, you are responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to increase brand awareness and sales through various channels.
You work closely with the sales team and other marketing professionals to identify target audiences and create effective campaigns to reach them. You also play a crucial role in managing relationships with channel partners and ensuring that all marketing initiatives align with the overall business goals.
Overall, the role of a Channel Marketing Manager is vital in driving revenue and growing a brand’s presence in the market through effective channel marketing efforts.