As a commercial construction project manager, you’ll be responsible for overseeing the construction of new commercial buildings. This will involve working with architects and engineers to create blueprints, coordinating construction workers and subcontractors, and making sure that the project stays on schedule and within budget. This Blog outlines some of the best Commercial Construction Project Manager Job Description samples to help you get on the right track.
In order to be successful in this role, you’ll need to have excellent communication and organizational skills. You’ll also need to be able to handle stress well, as there will often be tight deadlines to meet. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career, then a job as a commercial construction project manager might be the perfect fit for you.
Commercial Construction Project Manager Job Description
We are a national general contractor specializing in commercial construction projects. As we have been in business for over 50 years and have an excellent reputation in the industry. we have headquarter in Atlanta, GA but have projects all over the country.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing commercial construction projects from start to finish.
- This includes working with the owner, architect, engineers, and subcontractors to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- The Project Manager will also be responsible for safety on the job site and ensuring that all OSHA regulations are followed.
- Other duties will include writing reports, attending meetings, and preparing proposals.
The Successful Applicant:
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience managing commercial construction projects
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in construction management or a related field
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Procore, Bluebeam Revu, and scheduling software such as Primavera P6
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Salary will be based on experience
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k match
Construction commercial manager job description
We are a leading commercial construction company with multiple locations across the United States. We are looking for a Construction Commercial Manager to join our team and help manage their growing portfolio of projects.
- The Construction Commercial Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of commercial construction projects from start to finish.
- This includes working with clients, architects, engineers, and other project stakeholders to ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards.
- The Construction Commercial Manager will also be responsible for managing and motivating project teams, as well as ensuring compliance with all safety regulations.
The Successful Applicant:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial construction management is required for this role.
- Candidates must also have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as a strong understanding of the construction process.
- experience in dealing with clients and other stakeholders is essential.
- This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Junior Commercial Construction Project Manager Job Description
We are a top commercial general contractor in the United States with an excellent reputation. We are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join our team in order to help with the delivery of multiple projects across the country.
- Manage day-to-day project site activities, including but not limited to: o Subcontractor and vendor coordination o Project schedule adherence and updates o Change order management and documentation o Quality control/assurance o Safety program compliance
- Effectively communicate project updates to clients, project teams, and senior management
- Assist Senior Project Manager with development and maintenance of detailed project schedules
- Monitor and forecast cash flow for assigned projects on a monthly basis; work with accounting department to ensure billing is accurate and timely
- Review subcontracts and purchase orders for accuracy; process payments in accordance with contract documents
- Maintain close communication with all members of the construction team to identify potential problems or conflicts early on and develop solutions as needed
- Participate in pre-bid meetings, job walks, etc. as required
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience working as a Junior Project Manager within commercial construction.
- In addition, they will possess: – Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multitask and manage competing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Procore or similar construction management software platform is in need.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a reputable company where they can grow their career.
We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, PTO + holidays.
Commercial Construction Project Manager Job Description example
We are a national commercial construction firm specializing in retail, restaurant, and hospitality projects. As we have been in business for over 30 years and have an excellent reputation in the industry. We have headquarter in Atlanta, GA but have projects all over the country.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of the construction process from pre-construction through closeout on multiple projects simultaneously.
- He or she will oversee and coordinate the work of subcontractors and other members of the construction team, ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget, and resolve any issues that may arise during the course of the project.
- The Project Manager will also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with clients throughout the duration of the project.
The Successful Applicant:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working as a Project Manager on commercial construction projects is necessary.
- Experience with ground-up construction.
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills are essential. Offer Details: This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits package including health insurance, 401k, and PTO.
Commercial construction project managers are responsible for the successful planning, execution, and completion of commercial construction projects. They work with clients to identify their needs and develop project proposals that meet those needs while staying within budget constraints.
Project managers must be able to juggle many tasks at once and have excellent communication skills to keep all stakeholders up to date on progress. If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career in commercial construction, a project manager job may be perfect for you.
I hope this blog has helped give you a better understanding of what the job entails and shown you that it is a very important role in any construction company. If you want more information or would like to see current job openings, please visit our website. Thank you for reading!