The concierge job description is to provide personalized services to guests of an upscale hotel, resort, or building. These services may include making restaurant reservations, scheduling transportation, and providing information about local attractions.
Concierges must be able to multitask and remain calm under pressure. They must be able to handle a variety of requests and solve problems quickly. The concierge job description also includes maintaining a positive attitude and providing exceptional customer service. Concierges are expected to go above and beyond to ensure that guests have a pleasant experience.
Concierge Job Description
[Company Name] is a 5-star luxury hotel located in the heart of New York City. They are looking for a Concierge to join their team and provide excellent customer service to their guests. The ideal candidate will be professional, courteous, and have an outgoing personality.
- Greet guests upon arrival and provide them with information about the hotel and its amenities
- Assist guests with making restaurant reservations, booking tours, and other activities
- Answer any questions that guests may have about the hotel or the city
- Provide concierge services such as laundry, dry cleaning, and shoe shine
- Handle guest requests and complaints in a professional manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local events and attractions
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Hotel concierge job description
[Company Name] is a 5* hotel in the heart of London. We are looking for a hotel concierge to join our team and provide an outstanding level of customer service to our guests.
- As the hotel concierge, you will be responsible for providing a warm welcome and efficient service to all guests of the hotel.
- You will be the first point of contact for guests and will be responsible for dealing with any queries or requests they may have.
- You will need to have excellent knowledge of the local area in order to provide information and advice to guests on activities, attractions, restaurants, etc.
- You will also be responsible for making reservations and bookings on behalf of guests as well as arranging transportation if required.
- In addition, you will be required to deal with any complaints or problems that may arise in a professional and efficient manner.
The Successful Applicant:
- The successful applicant will ideally have previous experience working as a hotel concierge or in a similar role within the hospitality industry.
- They must have excellent customer service skills and be able to deal with customers in a polite and friendly manner at all times.
- They must also have good organizational skills and be able to work well under pressure.
- In addition, they must have excellent spoken English and be able to communicate effectively with guests from all over the world.
- Salary: £23,000 per annum + tips
- Hours: Full time
- Location: London
Residential concierge job description
[Company Name] a residential building in the heart of Boston. We are looking for a concierge to join our team and provide top-notch customer service to our residents. The ideal candidate will be friendly, outgoing, and have experience working in customer service.
- Greet residents and guests as they enter the building
- Answer questions and provide directions as needed
- Schedule appointments and transportation for residents
- Handle incoming calls and messages
- Keep the lobby area clean and tidy at all times
- Assist with special events and projects as needed
The Successful Applicant:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1+ years of customer service experience required
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal required
- Ability to work independently with little supervision required
- Strong organizational skills required
- Full-time opportunity with benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.
- Salary is competitive and based on experience.
Concierge backer job description
About [Company Name]:
Concierge Backer is a rapidly growing startup that provides on-demand concierge services to busy professionals and families. We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented operations manager to oversee our team of concierges.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing teams, developing processes, and ensuring quality control. This is a fast-paced environment where you will need to wear many hats and be able to pivot quickly as we continue to grow. If you are a self-starter with a can-do attitude, we want you on our team!
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the concierge team including scheduling, shift coverage, task delegation, etc.
- Develop processes and systems to streamline operations and ensure quality control
- Train new concierges on company policies and procedures
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Work closely with other departments (marketing, sales, etc.) to ensure smooth operation of the business
- Monitor KPIs and create reports for upper management
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant:
- 3+ years of experience in operations management or a similar role
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate others
Excellent communication (written & verbal) & interpersonal skills
Highly organized with attention to detail
Proven track record of developing efficient processes & systems
- This is a full time role based in our New York City office.
- Salary is competitive + equity. Benefits include health insurance, unlimited vacation days, 401k plan, commuter benefits, weekly happy hours, & more!
I hope you found this blog helpful. The concierge job description is one that requires a lot of customer service skills and knowledge. If you are interested in this type of position, be sure to highlight your experience with customers in your cover letter and resume. And, if you have the opportunity, ask questions during your interview about what the day-to-day duties of the position are so you can get a better idea of whether or not it’s the right fit for you. Finally, don’t forget to check out our job board for other great opportunities!