The development coordinator is responsible for a wide range of activities to support the fundraising efforts of the organization. This Blog Includes some of the proven Development Coordinator Job Description ideas which will help you get on the right track.
The coordinator works closely with the development team and other staff to ensure the smooth operation of all development activities. The job description of a Development Coordinator includes but is not limited to the following roles and duties:
Roles & Duties Development Coordinator:
- Assist with planning and executing fundraising events
- Coordinate logistics for special events, meetings, and conferences
- Cultivate relationships with donors and prospects
- Prepare donor correspondence
- Maintain donor database
- Conduct research on potential donors
- Process donations
- Prepare reports on fundraising activities
- Provide administrative support to the development team
Skills & Qualifications Of a Development Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in fundraising or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new tasks as needed
Average Salary Of a Development Coordinator:
- Development coordinators typically work in an office setting during regular business hours.
- Some evening and weekend work may be required, especially during peak periods such as year-end giving campaigns.
- The salary for this position ranges from $35,000 – $45,000 per year, depending on experience.
Development Coordinator Job Description
We are a market leader in the SaaS industry with over 10,000 customers worldwide. We are looking for a Development Coordinator to join our team and help manage and coordinate the software development process.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the development team
- Work with developers to ensure that customer requirements are being met
- Manage customer expectations throughout the software development process
- Coordinate release schedules and communicate changes to stakeholders
- Help troubleshoot issues that arise during the development process
- Assist with quality assurance testing when necessary
- Keep track of project progress and generate reports for upper management
The Successful Applicant:
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to build relationships with customers and developers alike
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Technical background or understanding of software development processes preferred but not required
- Competitive salary + benefits package
- Flexible work hours
Business development coordinator job description
We are a market leading organization who are looking for an experienced Business Development Coordinator to join our team on a 12-month FTC.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong administration skills and experience within Business Development/Sales support to progress their career within a market leading organization.
- The main purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive administrative and coordination support to the Business Development team, in order to contribute to the achievement of agreed business objectives.
- You will also be required to undertake specific projects as requested by the Head of Business Development, which may include research, event planning and assisting with proposals.
- Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining accurate records on the CRM system and ensuring that all correspondence is logged accordingly.
- There will also be some elements of customer service involved in this role so excellent communication skills are essential.
The Successful Applicant:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar administrative role, ideally within Business Development or Sales Support
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst remaining calm and professional at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Salary up to £28,000 per annum depending on experience (pro rata) + benefits
Staff development coordinator job description
We are a leading provider of online education with a mission to improve access to quality education. We offer a wide variety of courses and programs that cater to different learning styles and needs.
With over 20 million students enrolled, they are one of the largest online education providers in the world.
The Staff Development Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating staff development activities, including but not limited to: training, orientation, professional development, and performance management. Other duties include:
- Developing staff development plans in alignment with company goals
- Identifying training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, or other means
- designing and delivering training programs (including eLearning content)
- Coordinating the logistics of training events (e.g., scheduling facilitators/trainers, ordering supplies)
- Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and making recommendations for improvements
- Maintaining records of employee participation in staff development activities
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Education, Organizational Development or a related field
- 2+ years experience incoordinating staff development activities; experience working in an online environment is preferred
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; experience presenting to large groups is preferred
- This is a full-time position that can be based anywhere in the US.
- Salary will be based on experience. Benefits include medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k),
- Unlimited PTO ,and more.
Professional development coordinator job description
We are a leading provider of online professional development courses for educators. With over 1,000 courses available, we offer something for everyone – from new teachers just starting out, to experienced educators looking to further their careers.
We are dedicated to helping educators improve their practice and make a positive impact on students’ lives.
The Professional Development Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the professional development process, from start to finish. This includes working with course developers to create and update courses, scheduling courses and managing enrollment, communicating with customers throughout the duration of the course, and providing customer service as needed.
In addition, the coordinator will be responsible for maintaining accurate records of all course participants and ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements.
The Successful Applicant:
- Must have experience coordinating training or professional development programs
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Must be able to work independently and take ownership of assigned projects
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This is a full-time position with benefits (medical/dental/vision) offered after 90 days of employment
I hope you found this blog helpful. It can be tough to know where to start when looking for a job, especially in a field that’s new to you. But armed with the right information, like the development coordinator job description we’ve provided, you can target your job search and find the perfect position for you.
Keep in mind that different companies will have different requirements, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us if you want more specific advice on finding jobs in nonprofit fundraising or development.
And finally, don’t forget to stay positive and confident throughout your search! The perfect job is out there waiting for you. What are your tips for finding it?