Looking for a Director of Finance Job Description? The Director of Finance is responsible for the financial planning and analysis of the company. They oversees the accounting department and produces financial reports. The Director of Finance also manages the company’s investments and cash flow.
They work closely with the CEO and CFO to develop financial strategy and contribute to overall business decision making. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in finance and accounting, as well as excellent analytical and communication skills.
They will be able to think strategically and provide insights that drive business growth. If you are looking for a challenging role that offers an opportunity to make a real impact on the bottom line, then this job is for you!n order tcompany, with our detailed Director of Finance Job Description.
Director of Finance Job Description
We are market leader in providing software to the professional services industry. As we are an energetic, fast-growing company with a team of passionate and dedicated employees around the world. We are looking for a Director of Finance to join their team and help take their business to the next level.
The Director of Finance will be responsible for leading all aspects of financial planning and analysis, as well as providing accurate and timely financial reporting. In this role, you will work closely with senior leadership to develop long-term financial plans and track progress against those plans.
You will also manage a team of finance professionals and be responsible for mentoring and developing them. Additionally, you will oversee all tax compliance matters and lead efforts to improve processes and systems.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required; CPA or MBA preferred
- 7+ years of experience in corporate finance or accounting; experience in the software industry preferred
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to turn data into insights
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to mentor and develop others
- Competitive salary
- Equity grants
- Generous health benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) match – Flexible vacation policy
Head of finance job description
We are market leader in the development and manufacturing of innovative medical devices and we are currently seeking a Head of Finance to join their team. Our company has been experiencing significant growth and they are now looking for a Head of Finance to lead and develop the finance function. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance professional to make a real impact within a growing organisation.
- Lead and develop the finance function, including developing financial policies, procedures and systems
- Manage the preparation of monthly management accounts, annual budgets and forecasts
- Oversee the production of accurate and timely financial information
- Analyses variances against budget and providing explanations for these
- Monitor cash flow on a daily basis whilst also forecasting future cash flow requirements
- Liaise with auditors to ensure that all statutory requirements are met
- Ensure that all tax compliance matters are dealt with in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 5 years post qualified experience in a similar role
- Strong technical accounting skills with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment where change is constant
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Up to £85,000 + Benefits
Director of finance and operations job description.
We are market leading provider of innovative financial technology solutions. We are looking for a Director of Finance and Operations to lead and oversee all aspects of their finance and operations functions. This role will be based in their New York City office.
- Oversee all aspects of the finance function, including accounting, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and compliance
- Lead and manage the operations team, including logistics, customer service, IT, and HR
- Develop and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness across all departments
- Serve as a business partner to the CEO and other senior leaders, providing insights and recommendations to drive growth
- Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers, investors, and other key stakeholders
- Perform ad hoc analysis as needed to support decision making
The Successful Applicant:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA or CPA preferred
- 10+ years of experience in finance & operations management roles
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to identify trends and root causes
- Ability to think strategically while also being hands on when needed
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with ability to present complex information in a clear & concise manner
- Competitive salary + bonus & equity compensation package
- Full benefits package including medical & dental coverage
- 401k plan with company match -Generous vacation policy
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Do you have the skills and experience required to be a successful Director of Finance? If so, this blog post should have been very helpful. It contains all the key information you need to know about the role, such as the duties, responsibilities, and skills that are essential for success. We also provide a job description template that will help you create your own tailored version of the role. So what are you waiting for? Start applying for your dream job today!