If you’re looking for someone who can take charge of your business’s facilities needs without missing a beat, then look no further than the position of Facilities Coordinator! Here are Facilities Coordinator Job Description Samples with guide. A Facilities Coordinator is a critical role in any organization. They are responsible for overseeing and managing facility operations, making sure all areas are running smoothly and efficiently. They provide the necessary resources to ensure that the facilities are well maintained and operating at peak performance. If you’re looking to hire a Facilities Coordinator, read on for an overview of the position, duties, salary, and requirements.
Responsibilities of Facilities Coordinator
- The responsibilities of a Facilities Coordinator include:
- Planning, organizing, and controlling activities related to facility operation;
- Managing staff members assigned to facility operations;
- Developing budgets for facility maintenance and repairs;
- Scheduling regular inspections of the facilities to ensure safety standards are met;
- Ensuring that all equipment is in working order;
- Working with vendors to secure contracts for supplies or services needed by the facilities;
- Keeping records on all facility-related projects or events;
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure seamless operation of all aspects of the facility.
Salary & Requirements of Facilities Coordinator
The salary and requirements vary depending on experience level and qualifications. Generally speaking, a Facilities Coordinator should have at least three years’ experience in facility management or related field. In addition, they should be knowledgeable about building codes and regulations. Finally, they should be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills. The average national salary for a Facilities Coordinator is $46K per year.
Facilities Coordinator Job Description
We are a leading provider of innovative Facilities solutions. Looking for an experienced Facilities Coordinator to join their team. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing company that offers competitive pay and benefits.
- The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the facilities department.
- This includes overseeing maintenance, repairs, renovations, and event planning.
- The coordinator will also be responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures related to safety, security, and emergency preparedness.
- Other duties include maintaining inventories, coordinating with vendors, and providing customer service to tenants and guests.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- They must also be organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Strong problem solving skills are also required.
The Successful Applicant:
- 3+ years of experience in facilities management or a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Organized and detail oriented
Strong problem solving skills Offer Details: – Salary range $50-$60k depending on experience – Full benefits package including health insurance and 401k – Located in XYZ
Facility Management Coordinator Job Description
We are a Facilities Management provider who are looking to hire an experienced Facilities Management Coordinator. The company has been in operation for over 20 years and works with some of the biggest names in the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader and work on some of the most high-profile projects in the country.
The role of Facilities Management Coordinator will be to support the Facilities Manager in the day-to-day running of the department. You will be responsible for coordinating all facilities management activities, including but not limited to, maintenance, cleaning, security, and health & safety. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for managing external contractors and suppliers, as well as liaising with internal stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant:
To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience working in a similar role within facilities management. In addition to this, you must also have excellent communication and organization skills, as well as being able to work effectively under pressure. It is also essential that you have experience of managing external contractors and suppliers.
Salary: £30-35k per annum + benefits package (negotiable depending on experience)
Facilities Project Coordinator Job Description
We are a leading provider of construction and project management services. They are responsible for some of the most iconic buildings and structures in the world. From high-rise office towers to hospitals, they have a proven track record of delivering quality projects on time and on budget.
The Facilities Project Coordinator will be responsible for assisting the Project Manager with all aspects of the project lifecycle, from pre-construction through closeout. Specific duties include coordinating subcontractor work, scheduling inspections, preparing punchiest, and ensuring that all necessary paperwork is completed in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will have experience working on commercial construction projects and will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or architecture preferred
- 3+ years of experience working on commercial construction projects
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
Senior Facilities Coordinator Job Description
We are a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. With a presence in over 130 countries, we are proud to offer unparalleled levels of service and support around the globe.
The Facilities Coordinator will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Facilities Manager. This role will be based in our New York City office.
- Serve as the main point of contact for vendors and building management
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance requests
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and place orders as needed
- Assist with event planning and set up/break down as needed
- Update and maintain facility manuals
- Other administrative duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant:
- At least 2 years of experience working in facilities or related field required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to take initiative, multitask, and work independently required Offer Details:
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance & 401k plan – Generous vacation policy & paid holidays
A Facilities Coordinator plays an invaluable role in any organization by overseeing all aspects of facility operations and ensuring that everything runs smoothly day-to-day. If you’re looking for someone who can take charge of your business’s facilities needs without missing a beat, then look no further than the position of Facilities Coordinator! With the right combination of experience level, qualifications, and skill set, your business will benefit from having this important role filled!