The head of finance is responsible for the financial planning and management of the company. They work with the CEO and other members of the senior management team to develop long-term business strategies and plans. Here is Head of Finance Job Description For you.
They also oversee the financial department, which includes accounting, budgeting, and forecasting. In addition, they are responsible for ensuring that the company complies with all financial regulations. The head of finance is a key member of the executive team, and their role is essential to the success of the company.
Head of Finance Job Description
We are a leading provider of innovative medical device solutions. We are looking for a Head of Finance to lead and oversee all financial aspects of the company. The Head of Finance will be responsible for developing and implementing financial strategies, as well as providing guidance on financial planning and forecasting. This role will also lead the finance team and provide mentorship and coaching to team members.
- Develop and implement financial strategies in alignment with the company’s business objectives
- Oversee all aspects of financial planning and forecasting
- Lead the finance team and provide mentorship and coaching to team members
- Monitor cash flow and working capital requirements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Manage audits and relationships with external partners such as banks, investors, etc.
The Successful Applicant:
- 10+ years of experience in finance, accounting, or a related field
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to mentor and coach team members
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think outside the box
- Competitive salary + bonus potential
- Full benefits package including health insurance, 401k match, etc.
Head of finance and administration job description
We are a leading financial institution in the UK. We are currently seeking a Head of Finance and Administration to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to take on a challenging and rewarding role within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- The Head of Finance and Administration will be responsible for the overall financial management of the company.
- This includes responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and audit.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for leading and developing a team of finance professionals.
- In addition, the Head of Finance and Administration will be required to provide advice and guidance to senior management on all aspects of financial management.
The Successful Applicant:
- Qualified accountant with experience working in a similar role within a large organisation
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Negotiable salary + bonus + benefits
Head of corporate finance job description
Our company is one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies. We are looking for a Head of Corporate Finance to join their team in London.
- You will be responsible for overall design, implementation, communication, and administration of benefits programs globally, excluding the US and Canada.
- You will ensure that the benefit programs support the organisation from a strategic and compliance perspective.
- You will foster positive team environment and mentor junior members in the team. This role manages our global mobility assignments and policies.
- Partner with Senior Leadership, People Team Partners, and broader teams.
- Maintain effective relationships with key internal customers and support organisations.
- Engage business units on their strategies and resulting needs.
- Lead and coach internal business partners and team members on the benefit offerings.
- Create collaborative partnerships with business stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant:
- Maintain ownership of plans and evaluate for purpose.
- Engage business units on their needs and resulting needs.
- Partner with the external broker to manage relationships and timely renewals.
- Partner with local People Teams to deliver programs & platforms.
- Management & Leadership skills – Create an environment that emphasizes “Partnership” with all team processes.
- Effectively motivate & collaborate within their team & across their peer group.
- Mentor team members.
- Lead efforts to drive business process improvements in support of team objectives.
- This role offers hybrid working, with the expectation that you will be in the office near Slough 3 days per week.
- Fully remote based role – can sit anywhere in Europe or Africa region (with some travel required)- €110-130k base + 20% bonus (paid out quarterly)- 401k + match (5%)
- Full benefits package including competitive medical plan
I hope you found this blog helpful. It can be tough to know what to expect when looking for a new job, but hopefully this will give you some idea of what the role of finance head entails. Keep in mind that every company is different and may have different needs, so don’t hesitate to reach out if you want more information about a specific company or position. good luck on your job hunt!