Are you a creative problem-solver with a passion for marketing and project management? Then this Marketing Project Manager Job Description might be just what you’re looking for! This dynamic role requires a unique blend of strategic thinking and hands-on implementation, where you will oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of marketing projects.
From managing budgets to ensuring deadlines are met, the Marketing Project Manager is responsible for driving the success of marketing initiatives. Whether you’re launching a new product, organizing a promotional event, or developing a marketing campaign, you will play a vital role in bringing ideas to life.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including creative, production, and analytics, to ensure that projects are executed with precision and on time. With a focus on results, the Marketing Project Manager is constantly seeking ways to improve processes, increase efficiency, and achieve greater outcomes for their company.
Responsibilities roles & duties Of a Marketing Project Manager
The job description of a marketing project manager will vary from company to company but there are certain core duties and responsibilities that are common to all businesses. These include:
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns within agreed budgets and timelines
- Developing detailed project plans and timelines
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of projects
- Coordinating the work of cross-functional teams
- Monitoring progress against milestones and adjusting plans accordingly
- Preparing reports for senior management on the progress of projects
- Providing support to junior members of the team
Roles Of a Marketing Project Manager
- The role of a marketing project manager also requires a high level of experience in managing people, as they will often be coordinating the work of multiple teams.
- They must also have excellent communication skills and be able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- In addition to this, they must be highly organized and have the ability to work under pressure.
Marketing Project Manager Job Description
[Company Name] is a leading provider of software solutions. We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join our team.
The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the execution of marketing plans and campaigns
- Managing projects from initiation to delivery, within budget and on schedule
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful project outcomes
- Creating detailed project plans and timelines
- Coordinating cross-functional teams across various departments
- Identifying risks and developing mitigation strategies
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing project management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- 401k matching program
Market research project manager job description
[Company Name] is a rapidly growing, full-service market research firm that provides insights to some of the world’s leading companies. We are looking for a Market Research Project Manager to join our team!
The Market Research Project Manager will be responsible for managing all aspects of custom market research projects from start to finish. This includes working with clients to understand their needs, developing project plans, overseeing fieldwork, analyzing data, and presenting results. In addition, the Project Manager will be responsible for maintaining relationships with clients and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
The Successful Applicant:
- 3+ years of experience in market research or a related field
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with others
- Salary DOE + benefits package
Marketing agency project manager job description
[Company Name] is a boutique creative agency specializing in digital marketing. We are a team of 20+ people who work with small businesses to create and execute on marketing strategies that help them reach their goals.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of projects from start to finish, working with clients and internal teams to ensure successful delivery against scope, schedule, and budget.
- In this role, you will wear many hats – sometimes you’ll be project manager, other times you’ll be account manager or even traffic coordinator. You should be comfortable switching gears as needed and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- This role reports directly to the President/CEO of the agency.
The Successful Applicant:
- 3+ years experience in an agency setting managing multiple projects at one time from start to finish
- Strong attention to detail & ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
- Experience with Basecamp or similar project management software
- Experience working with WordPress preferred but not required
- $50-$70K salary depending on experience + benefits (health insurance, 401k match)
Marketing communications project manager job description
[Company Name] is a leading provider of innovative marketing communications solutions. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Communications Project Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the development and execution of marketing communications projects.
You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company and make a real impact on their success.
- Manage the development and execution of marketing communications projects from start to finish
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest standards
- Develop project plans and timelines, track progress, and report results
- Identify risks and issues early on, develop mitigation plans, and keep everyone informed throughout the project lifecycle
- Ensure that all project deliverables meet or exceed expectations
- Serve as a subject matter expert on marketing communications best practices
- Stay up to date on industry trends and developments in order to provide insights during planning stages
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Communications or related field; Master’s degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience managing marketing communications projects
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to deliver high quality results on time and within budget
- Excellent written communication skills with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships at all levels
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Opportunities for career growth
In conclusion, a Marketing Project Manager plays a crucial role in the success of marketing initiatives and campaigns. They are responsible for overseeing all aspects of a project, from planning to execution and evaluation. With their strong organizational and leadership skills, they ensure projects are completed on time, within budget and meet the desired objectives.
We hope this job description has provided you with a comprehensive understanding of the duties and responsibilities of a Marketing Project Manager. We invite you to leave comments and share your thoughts on this role. For more job descriptions, be sure to visit our website where you can find information on a variety of careers in the marketing industry.