As an online marketer, you are responsible for the promotion and marketing of a company’s products and/or services online. This blog contains some of the proven Online Marketer Job Description templates which will help you choosing the right for you
This includes all aspects of the company’s online presence, from their website to their social media accounts. Online marketers often have a background in digital marketing, web design, or graphic design. As an online marketer, you will need to be well-versed in all things digital in order to effectively promote your company online.
Responsibilities & Duties Of a Online Marketer
Your responsibilities as an online marketer will vary depending on the size of the company you work for and the products/services that you are marketing. However, some common duties and roles of an online marketer include:
- Creating and managing the company’s website and social media accounts
- Researching and identifying target markets for the company’s products/services
- Developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns to reach those target markets
- Analyzing data from those campaigns to determine what is working and what isn’t
- Adjusting campaigns as necessary to continue reaching target markets effectively
- Writing copy for various digital channels (website, emails, social media posts, etc.)
- Developing creative assets for digital campaigns (images, videos, infographics, etc.)
Online Marketer Job Description
We are a leading online retailer who are looking for an experienced Online Marketer to join our team. The company has been in operation for over 10 years and have a strong presence in the UK market. We are looking for an Online Marketer who can help us grow our business and take it to the next level.
- The Online Marketer will be responsible for managing all aspects of the company’s online marketing campaigns.
- This will include planning, executing and monitoring campaigns across all digital channels such as email, social media and paid search.
- The Online Marketer will also be required to analyse data and produce reports on campaign performance.
- In addition, the Online Marketer will be responsible for managing the company’s website and ensuring that all content is up to date and relevant.
- The successful candidate will also have experience working with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify or Magento.
The Successful Applicant:
- Proven experience working in an Online Marketing role
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce detailed reports on campaign performance
- Experience working with ecommerce platforms such as Shopify or Magento
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Competitive salary + bonus + benefits
Online marketing manager job description
We are a rapidly growing, well-funded startup in the AdTech industry. We are looking for an experienced Online Marketing Manager to join our team and help scale their paid acquisition efforts.
- The Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of our client’s paid acquisition campaigns, including but not limited to search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising, retargeting, and other paid channels.
- The Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing budgets, developing and executing strategies, conducting keyword research, creating ad copy, managing bids and budgets, and reporting on campaign performance.
- In addition to paid acquisition, the Online Marketing Manager will also be responsible for developing and executing SEO strategies to drive organic traffic growth. This includes but is not limited to keyword research, link building, content optimization, etc.
- The Online Marketing Manager will also work closely with our client’s product team to develop and execute growth hacking experiments designed to acquire new users through creative means.
- Lastly, the Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends and developments in order to identify new opportunities for growth.
The Successful Applicant:
- 3+ years of experience in online marketing or a related field
- Proven track record of success in SEM/PPC campaigns
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to make data driven decisions
- Experience with SEO techniques and best practices
- $15-$20 per hour DOE + benefits package including 401k matching
Online marketing associate job description
We are the leading provider of online marketing solutions for small businesses. We offer a suite of affordable and easy-to-use tools that businesses can use to create and manage their online presence, attract more customers, and sell more products. Our mission is to empower small businesses with the technology they need to succeed in the digital world.
- The Online Marketing Associate will be responsible for developing and executing our client’s digital marketing strategy.
- This will include managing our client’s website, blog, social media accounts, and email marketing campaigns.
- The Online Marketing Associate will also be responsible for generating new leads through online channels and converting those leads into customers.
- In addition, the Online Marketing Associate will be required to track results, analyze data, and provide reports on a regular basis.
The Successful Applicant:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in online marketing or a related field
- Must be proficient in all major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Must have excellent writing skills and be able to produce high quality content
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Salary is based on experience
- Full benefits package including health insurance and 401k
- Generous vacation policy
Online marketing officer job description
We are an award-winning, global leader in the development and manufacturing of high-quality, sustainable, and innovative water solutions. We are looking for an Online Marketing Officer to join our team!
The Online Marketing Officer will be responsible for managing and executing all digital marketing initiatives. This includes website management, content creation, email marketing campaigns, social media strategy and execution, online advertising, lead generation campaigns, SEO/SEM efforts, and reporting/analytics.
The Online Marketing Officer will also be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure alignment of objectives and strategies.
The Successful Applicant:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing
- Strong understanding of Website Management (CMS), Email Marketing platforms (Hubspot), Social Media platforms (Facebook Ads Manager), Google Analytics & AdWords
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & G Suite (Docs Sheets ,Slides)
- This is a direct hire role that offers a competitive salary + bonus potential + benefits!
I hope you found this blog helpful in coming up with the perfect Online Marketer Job Description example from the following templates. As an online marketer, you play a vital role in promoting and marketing a company’s products and/or services online. Your responsibilities will vary depending on the size of the company you work for as well as the products/services that you are marketing.
However, some common duties include creating and managing the company’s website and social media accounts, researching target markets, writing copy for various digital channels, and developing creative assets for digital campaigns. If you have a background in digital marketing, web design, or graphic design, then a career in online marketing may be perfect for you!