The senior graphic designer job description is one that requires both creativity and technical skill. As a senior graphic designer, you will be responsible for creating visual concepts, using computer software to create designs, and working with clients to create the final product. This blog includes
In addition to these responsibilities, senior graphic designers must also be able to manage their time well and meet deadlines. If you are interested in pursuing a career in graphic design, read on to learn more about the job description and requirements.
Senior Graphic Designer Job Description
We are a leading global financial institution with a strong presence in retail banking operations. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Graphic Designer to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and execution of visual communications across all channels, including print, digital, social media, and events.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the internal team
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they’re realizing the full potential of our software
- Build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans
- Lead cross-functional improvement initiatives and projects
- Represent voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Partner Product team on cross sell and upsell opportunities
- Develop graphic design solutions from concept through final delivery that meet or exceed business objectives while staying true to brand guidelines
- [Compensation:, Benefits:] Compensation 75‑85K base + 10% bonus eligible Benefits 401k match + health/dental/vision + more!
Senior motion graphics designer job description
We are a leading global investment bank with a strong and profitable private client franchise. A leader in financing, advising and investing in companies, they are one of the largest banks in the world with over $2 trillion in assets.
We have an impressive track record of success and offer a wide range of services to our clients including mergers & acquisitions, capital markets, treasury & securities services, asset management and retail banking.
The Senior Motion Graphics Designer will be responsible for the following:
- Designing and animating highly creative motion graphics for use in digital media including websites, social media, video productions, presentations and mobile applications
- Working closely with Creative Directors, Art Directors, copywriters, designers, account managers and developers to create cutting-edge designs that meet the needs of our clients
- Conceptualizing innovative ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design challenges
- Using your expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator) to execute your designs
The Successful Applicant:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience designing and animating motion graphics for digital media including websites, social media videos, presentations and mobile applications
- Expert level skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong conceptualization abilities along with originality and visualization skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global investment bank who offers competitive salaries along with an extensive benefits package which includes medical insurance, life insurance , 401K plan , tuition reimbursement , paid vacation days .
- In addition , they offer numerous employee development programs designed to promote from within .
Senior graphic designer job responsibilities
We are a large, well-established company in the retail banking industry. We are currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our team. The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating high-quality designs that reflect the brand’s identity and meet the needs of the customer.
This role requires a strong understanding of branding, typography, layout, and color theory. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment and be able to take direction from multiple stakeholders while still maintaining a creative vision.
- Work with marketing team to develop concepts that meet the needs of the customer and align with the brand identity
- Create high-quality designs that are both visually appealing and on brand
- Stay up to date on latest design trends and implement them into work as appropriate
- Maintain brand consistency across all materials
- Balance time between multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Take direction from multiple stakeholders while still maintaining creative vision
The Successful Applicant:
- 3+ years of graphic design experience, preferably within a corporate or agency environment
- Strong understanding of branding, typography, layout, and color theory
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with ability to take direction from multiple stakeholders
- Full benefits package including medical/dental/vision/ 401k + match – PTO + paid holidays
- Salary DOE
Senior graphic artist job description
We are a large, international bank with operations in over 50 countries. We offer a wide range of banking products and services to retail, corporate, and institutional clients.
Our bank is headquartered in London and has over 100,000 employees worldwide.
The Retail Banking Operations team is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the retail banking businesses in all countries where the bank operates. The team provides support to branches and customers by processing transactions, resolving customer queries, and providing general operational support.
The team also works closely with other teams within the bank, such as IT, Compliance, Risk Management, and Finance, to ensure that all processes are carried out smoothly and in line with regulations.
The Successful Applicant:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role in a retail bank or financial institution
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Fluency in English is essential; fluency in another language is an advantage but not essential
- Salary will be negotiable depending on experience
- Benefits package includes private healthcare, pension scheme, life insurance, etc.
- Hybrid working arrangement (office-based 3 days per week; home-based 2 days per week)
The graphic designer job description is varied and can include many different tasks, depending on the company and project. However, some skills are essential for all graphic designers. We hope this blog has helped you learn more about what a senior graphic designer does and how to get the job you want.
Do you have any questions that weren’t answered in this Senior Graphic Designer Job Description post? Leave them in the comments below and we will do our best to answer them. Good luck with your job search!