As a tailor, you will be responsible for measuring, cutting, and sewing fabrics to create clothing and other textile products. You will work with clients to create custom-made garments that meet their specific needs and preferences. This Blog outlines some of the best Tailor Job Description Examples to help you succeeding in your career.
As a tailor, you must have excellent stitching skills and be able to operate a sewing machine. You must also be able to follow instructions and make adjustments as needed. In some cases, you may be responsible for designing the clothing being made. Tailors typically work in retail stores or dry cleaning establishments. Some may also work in garment manufacturing facilities or perform home-based services.
Tailor Job Description
We are an ambitious, fast-growing company that provides market intelligence to the professional services sector.
We have a strong team culture and are looking for a like-minded individual to join us as they continue to scale.
- Conducting in-depth research on potential clients and identifying key decision makers within target organisations
- Developing relationships with key decision makers and influencers within target organisations
- Creating bespoke research reports and proposals for each client
- Managing projects from start to finish, including liaising with internal teams and coordinating resources
- Analysing data and presenting findings in a clear and concise manner
- Attending networking events and industry conferences (when possible)
The Successful Applicant:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally within a professional services or consultancy environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights from data
- Excellent written communication skills with the ability to produce high quality reports
- The ability to develop relationships with senior stakeholders
- A self starter attitude with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- In return, we offer a competitive salary plus bonus (based on personal and company performance),
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and remote working options.
Master cutter tailor job description
We have over 50 years of experience, our company is a world-renowned tailor whose work has graced the likes of Hollywood A-listers and royalty alike.
We are now looking for a Master Cutter to join our team on a full-time basis.
As the Master Cutter, you will be responsible for cutting and sewing bespoke suits for our clients. You will need to have an excellent eye for detail and be able to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing quality. Other duties will include:
- Consulting with clients to take their measurements and understand their style preferences
- Cutting fabric according to pattern
- Sewing garments using various stitching techniques
- Pressing finished products
- Inspecting products for defects or flaws
- Maintaining a clean and organized work space
- Adhering to all safety guidelines and standards
The Successful Applicant:
- To be considered for this role, you must have at least 5 years of experience working as a cutter or tailor. You should also have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong sewing skills
- This is a full time position offering a competitive salary depending on experience, as well as benefits such as health insurance and 401k match.
Tailor assistant job description
We are a high-end bespoke tailor, specializing in made-to-measure suits for both men and women. We are looking for an assistant to help with the day-to-day running of the business, including assisting with clients, taking measurements, and helping with the creation of garments.
The role of Tailor Assistant will include, but is not limited to, the following tasks:
- Assisting clients in choosing fabrics and styles for their garments
- Taking measurements of clients
- Helping to create garments, including cutting fabric and sewing
- Pressing and steaming finished garments
- Liaising with suppliers
- Keeping the workroom tidy and organized
The Successful Applicant:
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience working as a tailor or in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
Tailor job responsibilities
We are a leading provider of innovative software solutions. As we offer a comprehensive suite of products that helps organizations streamline their operations, improve their productivity, and optimize their workflows. Our products are used by Fortune 500 companies and small businesses alike.
- Serve as the main point of contact and liaison between clients and the rest of the internal team
- Empower customers to connect their goals and challenges with the solution in monday.com
- Take ownership of new accounts and manage their onboarding
- Lead online webinars, consultations, and one-on-one demos to educate customers on the features of our product
- Stay in touch with clients to ensure that they’re realizing the full potential of our software
- Build, own, and execute client success and engagement plans
- Lead cross-functional improvement initiatives and projects
- Represent voice of the customer and influence product development roadmap
- Partner Product team on cross-sell and upsell opportunities
The Successful Applicant will have:
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS customer success or account management working with accounts of various sizes
- Excellent written communication skills
- High energy attitude
- Adaptive personality
- Prior experience in strategy consulting preferred
- Competitive salary DOE + benefits
We hope you found this blog helpful. Now it’s time to put these tips into action! Start tailoring your job descriptions to better match the skills and experience of the candidates you want to attract. And if you need help getting started, our team is here to support you. Good luck in your search for the perfect candidate – we know you’ll find them!