As a technician, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks that keep our customers’ equipment running smoothly. You will work with complex machinery and tools to perform diagnostic tests, troubleshoot issues, and make repairs. In this blog we have provided an overview of Technician Job Description which may help you in choosing the right.
A successful candidate must be able to think critically and solve problems quickly. They must also have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently. If you are looking for a challenging role with plenty of opportunity for growth, then this job is for you!
Technician Job Description
We are a leading computer hardware company. We are looking for a technician to join our team. The ideal candidate will have experience troubleshooting and repairing computer hardware.
- Troubleshoot and repair computer hardware issues
- Follow instructions from senior technicians or engineers
- Assist in training other technicians
- Maintain inventory of parts and tools
- Keep work area clean and organized
The Successful Applicant:
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate’s degree preferred
- 1+ year of experience troubleshooting and repairing computer hardware required, 2+ years preferred
- Experience with Windows operating system required, Linux experience a plus but not required
- Competitive salary based on experience
Maintenance technician job description
We are a leading provider of Facilities Management services. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their team in London.
- Undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks as per the site schedule
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests within agreed timeframes
- Use a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to log all works completed, parts used
- Liaise with sub-contractors when required to carry out specialist works
- Assist with the installation of new plant and equipment when required
- Ensure that all works are carried out in a safe and efficient manner in line with company policies and procedures
- Carry out regular checks on site plant and equipment and report any faults or defects in accordance with company procedures
The Successful Applicant will have:
- A trade qualification in Electrical Engineering, HVAC or similar discipline ( essential )
- Experience working within a commercial environment ( essential )
- Experience working within a customer facing role ( desirable )
- A strong understanding of Health & Safety legislation ( desirable )
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Full driving license.
- Basic salary £28,000 per annum + benefits
Pharmacy technician job description
We are a national leader in the pharmacy industry, with over 1,000 locations across the country. We are currently looking to add an experienced Pharmacy Technician to our team. This is a great opportunity to join a company that offers competitive pay and benefits, as well as career advancement opportunities.
- Assist pharmacist in filling prescriptions and provide customer service
- Answer questions from patients and customers regarding medication and other pharmacy products
- Keep work area clean and organized at all times
- Follow all company policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework preferred
- Current Pharmacy Technician Certification (PTCB) required; additional certification(s) preferred (e.g. ICPT, ExCPT)
- 1+ year of experience working as a pharmacy technician in a retail or hospital setting preferred
- Strong customer service skills required; ability to effectively communicate with patients and customers essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy required Offer Details: -Competitive salary -Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc. -Generous PTO policy
Computer technician job description
We are a computer repair company that has been in business for over 10 years. We are looking for a computer technician to join our team.
- The computer technician will be responsible for diagnosing and repairing computers.
- They will also be responsible for installing software and hardware.
- The computer technician will need to have knowledge of different operating systems, as well as how to troubleshoot common problems.
- They will also need to be able to explain technical information to non-technical users.
- Thecomputer technicianwill need to be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
The Successful Applicant:
- The successful applicant will have experience working with computers.
- They will also have excellent customer service skills, as they will be dealing with customers on a daily basis.
- The successful applicant must also be able to work independently and be self motivated.
- This is a full time position
- The salary is negotiable depending on experience
Technicians play a vital role in keeping society running smoothly. If you’re interested in becoming a technician, this blog post is for you! We’ve covered everything you need to know about the job description, responsibilities, education and training requirements, and salary. So what are you waiting for? Start your career as a technician today!