As the sales industry has changed, so too has the role of the telemarketer. In order to succeed in today’s market, telemarketers need to be armed with the latest tools and techniques. They also need to be highly motivated and organized individuals who are able to work independently. If you’re thinking of becoming a telemarketer, this blog post is for you! We’ll give you an overview of the telemarketing executive job description, including responsibilities, duties, requirements and salary. Let’s get started!
Telemarketing Executive Job Description: Responsibilities, Duties & Requirements
The telemarketing executive job description generally includes the following responsibilities: making outbound calls to potential customers, building relationships with customers, and maintaining a database of customers. Telemarketers may also be responsible for setting up appointments and managing customer accounts.
In order to succeed in this role, telemarketers need to have excellent communication skills and be comfortable working independently. They should also be highly organized and motivated individuals who are able to multitask and handle customer objections effectively.
The following duties are typically required of telemarketing executives:
- Making outbound calls to potential customers
- Building relationships with customers
- Maintaining a database of customers
- Setting up appointments
- Managing customer accounts
- Generating sales leads
- Collecting customer feedback
Telemarketing Executive Job Description
We are a market leading provider of outsourced telemarketing and customer acquisition services. As we work with some of the world’s largest and most well-known brands, helping them to increase sales and grow our customer base. Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking for a number of Telemarketing Executives to join our team.
- As a Telemarketing Executive, you will be responsible for making outbound calls to potential customers on behalf of our clients, in order to promote their products or services.
- You will need to build rapport with customers, understand their needs, and match them with the relevant product or service.
- It is important that you are able to deliver information in a clear and concise manner, as well as handle any objections in a professional manner.
- You will also be required to input data onto the company CRM system accurately and in a timely fashion.
The Successful Applicant:
- To be considered for this role, you must have previous experience working within a similar telesales or telemarketing role (outbound calls).
- You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- You should be comfortable working towards targets/KPIs set by the business, whilst delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Finally, it is essential that you have good attention to detail along with good computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office applications such as Word & Excel etc..
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organization who can offer long term career progression within a friendly & supportive environment.
- The basic salary for this role is £18k per annum + monthly bonus (based on performance).
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm.
- Full training will be provided
Call center telemarketing job description
We are a market leader in their industry and is looking for individuals who are passionate about working in a fast-paced, high energy environment. If you are self-motivated, results driven and have a passion for customer service then this is the role for you!
- As a call center telemarketer, you will be responsible for making outbound calls to potential customers with the goal of setting up appointments.
- You must be able to work independently with little supervision while still being a team player.
- This position requires excellent communication skills as well as the ability to build rapport quickly.
- A successful candidate must be organized, motivated and detail oriented.
- Above all, we are looking for someone who is coachable and has a positive attitude!
The Successful Applicant:
- 1+ years of experience in telemarketing or customer service
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work independently with little supervision while still being a team player
- Organized, motivated and detail oriented
- Coachable with a positive attitude!
- This is a remote position but candidates must reside within the United States
- Hours are Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm EST
- Compensation is $15/hour + commission
Telemarketing executive job description Template
We are a leading technology company that provides software and services to businesses of all sizes. Our mission is to help their customers grow and succeed by providing them with the tools they need to run our businesses. We are looking for an experienced telemarketer to join our team.
- The telemarketer will be responsible for making outbound calls to potential customers in order to sell products and services.
- The telemarketer will need to have a strong understanding of the products and services offered in order to be able to effectively sell them.
- The telemarketer will need to be able to build rapport with potential customers quickly in order to establish trust.
- The telemarketer will need to be able track data related to calls made, sales made, etc. in order to report back to the manager on a regular basis.
The Successful Applicant:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience in telemarketing or a similar role
- Must be knowledgeable about the products and services offered
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- This is a full time, permanent position
- Salary is negotiable based on experience
- Benefits package includes health insurance, 401k, etc.
Senior telemarketing executive job description
We are a market leader in the sale of telecommunication products and services. We are looking for an experienced and driven Senior Telemarketing Executive to join our team. The role will be based remotely but you must be able to travel to our head office in London when required.
- Generate new sales opportunities through outbound calling and email activity
- Research target accounts, identify key decision makers and build relationships
- Manage your own sales pipeline from first contact through to close
- Achieve monthly targets for new business wins
- Attend weekly team meetings and contribute towards strategy planning
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and product developments
- Liaise with internal teams including Marketing, Customer Success and Product Development
The Successful Applicant:
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B outbound tele sales or Inside Sales role, within the telecoms/technology sector
- A proven track record of achieving targets in a fast paced environment
- Basic salary of £30,000 per annum + commission (OTE £45k)
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Training & development opportunities
In conclusion, the telemarketing executive job description covers a wide range of responsibilities, from making outbound calls and managing customer accounts to generating sales leads and collecting customer feedback. For this role, telemarketers need to have excellent communication skills, be comfortable working independently, and be highly organize multitaskers who can handle customer objections effectively. If you think you have what it takes to succeed as a telemarketer, we encourage you to apply for a position today!